Tribute to Hera

Oh Jann.. This just breaks my heart, I can't believe it. I can't imagine how you must feel but know that there are many on this forum who, like me, screamed "Nooooooooo!" when they saw this tragic news. RIP Hera.

Jann, once again I am truly at a loss for words. I am so very sorry to hear about Hera. She, like all your animals, was so very lucky to have had you in their life. Reading all these condolences on the forum, I think it is sad that all the people who care about you can't really mend a broken heart. But you and Hera are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself.

Deb

so sorry to hear this jann, I feel so bad for u I know how deeply u love these guys and u have had a lot pass away lately ..she was an absolutely gorgeous creature without a doubt ..R.I.P. Hera

May her sweet gentle soul rest peacefully in eternity..
She had the best of everything with you,, I'm so glad I got to meet her last month.. she was so regal sitting in her tree by the pool...
Prayers said for you all...

Jann I can't stand this. You care for these animals with so much love that it seems like they could live forever. My condolences:(

Jann I am in shock upon reading this. My deepest condolences on Hera's passing, please know you are in my thoughts. RIP Hera.

Sorry to hear you lost her Jann. You've had a tough go with your Parsonii, I hope that's all behind you and Cooper has a long and healthy life.

I am so very sorry to read of Hera's passing Jann, you did everything you could for her till her final day, and she was well loved and taken care of. My sincere condolences Jann.

I am sorry to hear that Hera had complications with her operation that led to her passing. She was such a beautiful girl. I know you tried everything you could.

Sincerely,
Terry

Oh jann, I didn't see this until today and I am so sorry for your loss. I know you have been through so much and this is horrible. She was amazing and lucky to have had you as her owner.

Back
Top Bottom