Tree Frogs

Gavinsons

Hey everyone, yes I still have my 2 panthers and my 1 veiled. My boys now want a pair of Amazon milk frogs. I have searched everywhere I know of and have not had any luck. Going to try our local reptile expo sunday. Anyone know of anyone who has them? I'll take tadpoles or young frogs. Thanks

Check out fauna classifieds and look into every person who you think of buying from etc. They have a reviewing part of the forum and most bad breeders and dealers get flagged there as soon as someone deals with them. You can also ask if someone has dealt with the person you mare thinking about buying from. Fauna classifieds has some amazing stuff. Also might want to see if the classifieds of arachnoboards or dendroboards has anything <3

Hello last time I talked to jlexotics.com they had some in stock. Great guy and have done a lot of purchasing off of him. Give him an email. I also believe Mike novy of rainforestjunkies has some you can check his availability on his Facebook posts.

If you're on Facebook find Shawn Harrington. He's got a page called Frog Whisperer. If he doesn't have them he'll know who does I think.

They are cool, my boys found them online several weeks ago and I promised I would find them some. Didn't know it would be this hard to find 2 little frogs.

Back
Top Bottom