traveling

xxcham

so a couple times a year i’ll drive somewhere because i have a house up in ny. usually i only stay there for like 3ish days but i want to have a plan for when i would go in the future. i cant fit my big 4ft cage in my small mini cooper, but i’m wondering if i can use this cage for my cham for when i go and if he can live in it for a couple days? https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/zilla-fresh-air-screen-habitat-for-reptiles-1337050?cm_mmc=PSH-_-GGL-_-CAL-_-PME-_-PET-_-AQU-_-0-_-PM_GGL_FY20_SBU05_SH13_SmallAnimalBird&ReptileSupplies_ReptileAccessories_PLA-SMRT-_-0-_-0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_ML0_dX16wIVip6zCh0fRQFUEAQYAiABEgKiOvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

or does anyone else have any good cages that aren’t too big to have a cham live in when your traveling with them? (i’ve realized as i’m posting this that i’ve posted like 3 threads already today... sorry!!)

so a couple times a year i’ll drive somewhere because i have a house up in ny. usually i only stay there for like 3ish days but i want to have a plan for when i would go in the future. i cant fit my big 4ft cage in my small mini cooper, but i’m wondering if i can use this cage for my cham for when i go and if he can live in it for a couple days? https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/zilla-fresh-air-screen-habitat-for-reptiles-1337050?cm_mmc=PSH-_-GGL-_-CAL-_-PME-_-PET-_-AQU-_-0-_-PM_GGL_FY20_SBU05_SH13_SmallAnimalBird&ReptileSupplies_ReptileAccessories_PLA-SMRT-_-0-_-0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_ML0_dX16wIVip6zCh0fRQFUEAQYAiABEgKiOvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

or does anyone else have any good cages that aren’t too big to have a cham live in when your away? (i’ve realized as i’m posting this that i’ve posted like 3 threads already today... sorry!!)
Just leave him home alone with extra feeders?

If your only going for 3 days you could leave him home. Just make sure everything is automatic in your set up. Granted this is better when they are older and already eating every other day or every 2 days.

Per the cage. You could do the Large size but not the small one. Leave the enclosure there and have it set up and ready there. Just get duplicate stuff like lighting.

i know i’m just not in the financial place to spend $200 on a mister.

Maybe you can find one that someone is selling that is still in good shape? The extra cage you're thinking of buying is $50 - put that and some other savings towards a mist king, hopefully you can get it before your next trip. The monsoon is cheaper but might as well save up for the better product if you can over time.

Alternatively or in the meantime you could ask a neighbor to pet sit for you.

Back
Top Bottom