Travel cage

Milgro12

I am going on a RV trip this weekend and I don't have anyone to take care of my 6 month old veiled. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas and or pictures of a good travel cage for the trip. Thanks

Outside-Enclosure.JPG

$12-15 pop-up hamper, 2-3 $5 dowel rods of different sizes, some gorilla glue, and some fake vines attached with zip ties.

I have also recently bought two shepherds hooks to hang it from which works pretty well.

This is the same thing. Even cheaper at Ikea!
http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/80099224/

We've used it twice for Egon in the last couple weeks. Once he slept overnight in it while we re-did his cage. The second time we took him to the vet in it. Just put some sticks and fake plants in and he seems fairly at home. We use binder clips to "lock" it closed since it doesn't have a zipper. It's actually pretty well made.

The hamper is a great idea. Lightweight and easy to furnish. And if you're in the car it isn't made of hard material so the bumps from the car won't be nearly as noticeable to the chameleon.

Another thing would be a white bucket and just put some sticks and leaves in there and super glue them lower than the lid so chammy can't get out.

Outside-Enclosure.JPG

$12-15 pop-up hamper, 2-3 $5 dowel rods of different sizes, some gorilla glue, and some fake vines attached with zip ties.

I have also recently bought two shepherds hooks to hang it from which works pretty well.

Brilliant!! Great inexpensive idea.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom