Translucent veiled chameleons

alli1010

I just had 21 veiled chameleon eggs hatch and I think some of them might be translucent. Here are pictures of each of the different ones that I have. Are both types translucent, one high and one low, or are just the ones with pink legs and the white/pink faces translucent and the other ones normal?

Attachments

• IMG_4880.jpg
    IMG_4880.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_4263.jpg
    IMG_4263.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 188
You might have high and low, are the adults translucent? There was a thread about translucents let me see if I can find it and I’ll link it in

You might have high and low, are the adults translucent? There was a thread about translucents let me see if I can find it and I’ll link it in
I don't actually know what the adults were, that's why I'm so unsure. I got these eggs from a pet store that didn't want to take the time to incubate them themselves.

I don't actually know what the adults were, that's why I'm so unsure. I got these eggs from a pet store that didn't want to take the time to incubate them themselves.
Oh well that’s interesting then, I guess the best way to see is wait and watch them grow. I have a female translucent who is consider low because she only has pigment loss on her hands and feet no where else.

here is that thread I was talking about idk if it will help now but the more you know
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/genetics-how-do-they-work-rather-long-post.77190/

Also congrats translucent are actually one of my favorites

Back
Top Bottom