Tragically lost Pascal

Rapunzel's Pascal

Avid Member
Hi guys, it is with a very heavy heart that I report I lost Pascal tonight. I came home from work to find him in his lowest plant toward the bottom of his enclosure. I scooped him up and he was ice cold. I immediately placed him by the basking light, and then called his vet. I was going to rush him in but he died before I could. I have no odea what happened. He ate well for me on Sunday and had a strong grip/seemed normal. He was the same yesterday. I am devastated...

Hi guys, it is with a very heavy heart that I report I lost Pascal tonight. I came home from work to find him in his lowest plant toward the bottom of his enclosure. I scooped him up and he was ice cold. I immediately placed him by the basking light, and then called his vet. I was going to rush him in but he died before I could. I have no odea what happened. He ate well for me on Sunday and had a strong grip/seemed normal. He was the same yesterday. I am devastated...
I’m so sorry for your loss! Are you doing a necropsy to find out what happened?

I understand, but if you fill out the ask for help form, maybe someone here could help figure this out? Again, sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this. I reccorecded doing the necropsy so you will have an idea of what happened.

Back
Top Bottom