Tr. hoehnelii pair.

Cainschams

Well, I no longer have any Kinyongia in my house. Kind feels weird but I will have to get use to it. I traded them to a forum member for a couple of CB hoes. One of the female hoes went to Chad at Tiki Tiki and one to my house along with Chad shipping me a nice male. Nice little deal we had.

Sorry for the terrible pics. Just wanted to get a quick pic and leave them be;)

Here is the male from Chad. This guy is full of neat color and patterns!!
003-7.jpg

Here is the little female from Paul (showjet95). She is a fat healthy little beast and I cant wait until she is of breedable size!!
018-5.jpg

017-7.jpg

Thanks again, guys!!!

glad she went to a good home!:) and your male is really nice! Ive never seen so much peach color on hoehnelli like the 2 little females I shipped out! Now find me some females for my Kinyongias:p

glad she went to a good home!:) and your male is really nice! Ive never seen so much peach color on hoehnelli like the 2 little females I shipped out! Now find me some females for my Kinyongias:p

Good luck with that one, oxyys, uthies and tenuis are not the easiest chams to come across in th US.

Thanks, Paul! Ive never seen those pinkish peach colors either. I thought WOW:eek: when I opened the package:D Same thing with the male. I think Im going to really enjoy this species. Ill give you a heads up when I hear of the next F1 shipment. Hopefully my German friends can help out down the road too.

Nick, glad to hear Paul is getting the tenuis. He will be full of some of my old Kinyongia species. They will be happier than pigs in mud over there. Much more outside time than I can give over here in the sticks!!

Happy, definitely get some pics of them:)

Hallenhe, looks like I need to change that:eek: Ive got a house full of live bearers now. They have really started to fascinate me especially having much more success with the ellioti last year than I did with the bitans before that. I will eventually be back in the K. hole I speak of. They are still my favorite species but its nice to have a little change now and then;)

have you seen the tail waggin yet? im easily amused....i got a good a smile at watching them wave it around like a dog.. one of my favs to work with. i have some babies ready to go pretty soon if anyone is interested.

Have not seen the tail thing yet. Sounds comical!!:D Im digging this species and its cool to hear of others having success with them lately too!! Hopefully there will be a nice CB population in a few years and hopefully others can appreciate them more;)

Takara, this boy is really cool. The camera drowns out the turquoise in the lower parts of him. He is really neat:)

Got my first last month - a little CB male (best guess) - very comical looking and shows a whole range of colours (greys, pinks, oranges, light blues and greens). He's still very small but am really enjoying keeping him so far.

035-1.jpg

The male has a noticeable bulge its just hard to see in the picture with his tail all stretched;)

dmrich, nice looking little hoe:D

Thanks - I was told that a pronounced nasal bulge was a good indicator aswell (rightly or wrongly) and this guy had more than his siblings in that department.

Yes definately want some more Hoe's around the house ;) see if the wife will let me ...

Just looking at him now he is mainly grey with black spots, a lime green flash on his flanks and bluey green eyes (that look like eye shadow) :D Different colour every time I see him ..

Yours look great too, and I too am thinking of breeding some here in the UK

Back
Top Bottom