towels..

jah

Are towels fine to use in my enclosure? I normally will put one on the bottom when I mist to catch most of the excess water, so my paper towel doesn't get soaked.

like dailey? I'll normally take them out let them dry out before the next mist, then by the next day or so it'll stay wet between mists, so ill just grab a fresh one and repeat the same kind of process

That sounds fine. I personally use paper towels, that way I can just throw them out at the end of the day. It makes cleaning way easier.

paper towels

yup,miy cham shot at a crix one day and his tongue stuck to the paper towel,freaked him and i both out,so no more paper towels for me,bare bottom floors are best imo:)

I use towels all the time. They are changed out everyday. I never let them sit in there overnight.

chams can eat a paper towel.

yup,miy cham shot at a crix one day and his tongue stuck to the paper towel,freaked him and i both out,so no more paper towels for me,bare bottom floors are best imo:)

Wow, Thanks I didn't realize that paper towels could be a problem, they are out of the enclosure, right now i have nothing down, Would Wax paper have the same problem, having something disposable on the bottom makes cleaning a dream.

Back
Top Bottom