torture.

thacarter

I am waiting to get my chameleon until the flap necks from mike (flchams) are ready to be sold. everyday is torture doing research and seeing other peoples pictures. I am almost tempted to buy a different species that is available right now, but I think I can make it! A couple weeks ago Mike said it would be about two months or so.... I guess itll be a good 21st bday present (May 8). The wait continues, wish me luck.

Thanks for letting me vent haha :D

I know what it's like; I've got a couple I'm interested in that I'm just waiting for them to get a leetle bit bigger and older (and for Michigan to be warm enough for safe shipping) - hang in there!

I am waiting to get my chameleon until the flap necks from mike (flchams) are ready to be sold. everyday is torture doing research and seeing other peoples pictures. I am almost tempted to buy a different species that is available right now, but I think I can make it! A couple weeks ago Mike said it would be about two months or so.... I guess itll be a good 21st bday present (May 8). The wait continues, wish me luck.

Thanks for letting me vent haha :D

Hey I am right there with you. I am waiting on some quads eggs to hatch. They are due around my birthday, mid April. These will be my first time ever to hatch quads, I have everything crossed - even my eyes.

Same here, I gotta wait till end of this month or early next month for my lil guy. I Feel Your Pain :p

Hey bro I've been waiting on my baby for a month. Gettin him next wednesday so be prepared for some more torture cuz you know i'm postin pics!

Everyone know that feeling but i would prob crack its too long but it will def be worth the wait

Ahh! That is like torture! I remember having to wait a couple days..I can't imagine a few months! You can do it!

Back
Top Bottom