Tortoise info

lisa h

A while back there was a discussion about different types of tortoises. I seem to remember folks talking about using a kid's sand table, some of the "naughty" things Sulcatas do, etc. I've been searching the forum and have found nothing.

I'm looking for info on keeping Hermann's tortoises. I haven't acquired one, but I'm thinking about it. It seems that upon reading the other thread I decided they required more time than I have to spend with them, but having just returned from a reptile show I have become interested again. Our climate dictates that it be kept inside for most of the year, so maybe that was part of the issue.

If anyone is willing to help (even by resurrecting the old thread), that would be great! :)

Try TortoiseForums.com I believe it is, or turtleforum.com they are great and can get you started! I would love to get a Cherry Headed Redfoot Tortoise soon. I started with turtles, and I have been itching to get a baby Tort.

Zac

I can't give you information on keeping Hermann's...but I have used kid's water tables as cages for some box turtles (3 toeds, 3 keeled, ornate woods, etc.).

Back
Top Bottom