Top 3 signs your chameleon isn't doing well

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
Hello everyone.

Can I pick your brain on something? I'm going to film a video about the top 3 signs of a sick chameleon. I have my top 3 in mind.... but what would you pick as your top 3?

Heres my list:

1- Not taking food (like during normal times)
2- Not basking
3- Not moving around, not being active in his/her enclosure

These are just my take on this matter... Hope I'm correct on these.

Not eating for extended period
Weak and unsteady grip
Lethargic / day sleeping
Unusual shape in joints and limbs
Wheezing/gaping /excessive stringy saliva

Weak gripe
lethargic/sleeping during the day
Sunken eyes and checks
Lack of appetite/spitting the food out
Falling/can’t hold self up

If this is for a video I would suggest adding photos ofsick chameleons to give
Visuals of what an unhealthy and healthy Chamaeleon looks like. Don’t be afraid to upset ppl who are doing the wrong care.

Thank you everybody for weighing in! The 3 I had in mind were:

1. Closed eyes during the day
2. Hanging out at the bottom
3. Either sunken eyes or MBD elbows

If anyone has any photos of sick chams they don't mind being included in my video, please send them my way! I'd give credit of course. I just don't have any pics (thankfully) of any of my chams showing signs of sickness.

I
Thank you everybody for weighing in! The 3 I had in mind were:

1. Closed eyes during the day
2. Hanging out at the bottom
3. Either sunken eyes or MBD elbows

If anyone has any photos of sick chams they don't mind being included in my video, please send them my way! I'd give credit of course. I just don't have any pics (thankfully) of any of my chams showing signs of sickness.
i can send you some of cheech, you can also look on google just credit good source

i can send you some of cheech, you can also look on google just credit good source
Thank you, that would be awesome! Landscape orientation would be preferred, but I'll take what I can get :)

Yeahhhh I try to avoid using people's content without asking them for permission first, even if I site where it is from. I'll default to that if I have to, but I'd rather avoid it.

All the aforementioned symptoms above describe beiing drunk.... are you making fun of me?? One tequila 2 tequila more three tequila gotta have more 4 tequila floor....
The chameleons must be sneaking in our booze cabinet when we let them free range o_O

There is definitely more then just 3 signs that your Cham isn’t doing well so imo if your going to do a video do it right. If not your probably going to end up with more questions then answers. Can’t wait to see how your video turns out.

Back
Top Bottom