Too many sick chams!

I have to say I agree with you Zerah.....great thread to start and some absolutely beautiful chams to boot.
I'll add Bubba to the show though pissed about the camera :D
Picasso001.jpg

great chams

Man these great looking chams keep comming.I have one male sibling of my male veiled pictured paired with my female also pictured and I must say she was quite the stunner of a female as well.keep these pics comming!!!
this is the female I paired him with.
DSCN1796.jpg

As soon as I get my camera back from my Brother, we will be taking more photos, but for now I have a few taken while learning my camera. The photos aren't touched up exceot for trying to make the focus sharper without much success. Any pics of Pantera are taken at the camera holder's own risk because she wants to kill the camera.....and I don't think she'd mind taking out the person too!

This is Bumble, a nice clean head-shot of his Royal Badness
2006_0618Image0021-1.jpg

Bumble outside enjoying the sun
163877018.jpg

Bumble inside while his room is being cleaned
154149324.jpg

and another....
154149300.jpg

And Pantera.....the real Royal Badness in the house.....she does NOT like the camera!! She was also gravid in this photo.
137522408.jpg

Here is some recent pics that i just took today...

My 6-7 month old Ambilobe Male Named Krull That i got from chameleonsonly.com
Krull.jpg

This is Terra She is 6.5 months old Ambilobe Female, she is really camera shy. i also recieved her from ChameleonsOnly!
terra.jpg

And my precious Female Vield... she is a sweetheart... tried to lick my camera while taking her picture! 8.5 months old
sammy.jpg

Last edited:
some more quick photos....these are some of my chams (these include a 5month old male ambanja, 7 month old male and female ambilobes, 5 and 3 month old male and female sunburst veileds) thanks!!! jakespicturealbum026.jpg

jakespicturealbum001.jpg

jakespicturealbum030.jpg

by the way, will, thats a very nice camera...is it made by nikon? i dont know to much about cameras, but a friend has introduced meto the world of photography

Last edited:
i dont take pictures very well but i love to show off my chams!!!!dino doesn't like the camera much. i had to stress him a lil to get those pictures. sorry i dont know how to post big picz like everyone else!!!

Attachments

• DSC00498.JPG
    DSC00498.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC00478.JPG
    DSC00478.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 230
  • DSC00497.JPG
    DSC00497.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC00496.JPG
    DSC00496.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
mike i love him!!! he's an awsome cham. thanks for giving me the chance to own him. without this forum and the people i've met i would have never been able to care for him without the help of the people here!!!!!

Lynda, the pics are fuzzy, but if you look really closely you can see the horn protrusions. Also, Mike/FLChams was able to accurately sex them at birth by the scalation on the head where the horns grow to be.

When are we going to see some photos from you, Eh? :)

he's a little over 5 months now. his horns are showing real nice but was unable to get a picture of them because he is a little camera shy. the pictures are fuzzy because i suck at taking pictures. i guess compact sonys are not the best for close ups!!

Just wanted to share this....it's a beautiful sunny day today in MD (70+ degrees YEAH) so I decided to head outside with Bubba for some sun. :D
bubba023.jpg

bubba024.jpg

I just LOVE this boy!:D :) :D

What can I say Will...I need glasses??

If I ever have deremensis babies again, I'll have to check the scales on the heads. I always sex babies by the tails...and in most cases I can do it. (Maybe I don't really need glasses after all? LOL!)

As for pictures...I'd like to post some, but they are in my computer and its off-line and stored away for now (long story). I'm posting from someone else's computer for now.

Back
Top Bottom