Tommy - My Special Boy!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well, I've had Tommy for a whole month now! He is still growing and steadily putting on some weight. I got him on 18th November and on the 23rd he weighed 178g. Today I weighed him again and he's now at 191g!:eek: He doesn't eat very much - just one or two food items a day. He loves silkworms and locusts but he's not that keen on crickets or supers - I don't think he was offered anything other than locusts and waxworms by his previous owner. He has eaten two crickets since I've had him, so it's a start! I don't think it would hurt him to put on a little bit more weight either. He doesn't have the fat cheeks that other adult males seem to have.

He is the most amazingly chilled out happy little fella! He's spent a lot of time just sat on my shoulder this afternoon, bless him! :D We are his 5th set of owners and it makes me sad to think how many times he's been moved and had to adjust to new surroundings and people. It amazes me even more that he has remained the sweetest, friendliest chameleon after all he's been through. He's truly a very special boy and I feel priveleged to be his 5th and final owner.

HandsomeBoy.jpg

He's such a beautiful boy! I hope Pan looks half as good as him.

You're so lucky that he's so tolerant. Pan freaks out and grabs my lip if he manages to climb on my shoulder some how when he's out. Pans not very big yet but his little claws are sharp!

He's such a beautiful boy! I hope Pan looks half as good as him.

You're so lucky that he's so tolerant. Pan freaks out and grabs my lip if he manages to climb on my shoulder some how when he's out. Pans not very big yet but his little claws are sharp!

It gets more painful the bigger they get! Tommy had his pincer like grip on the end of my nose the other day! Made my eyes water, lol! The big boy at the livefood shop pierced the skin on my palm with his nails!:eek:

I'm kind of dreading the day that Pan is big enough to pierce my skin. Gonna have to start wearing long sleeves in the summer!

many tommys casque is fantastic! hes so beautiful...5 owners? man thats alot.im glad hes finaly with you

He really is a beauty - I know exactly what you mean about the nails, Gizzy likes to grab noses too :eek: We also noticed that if she doesn`t get her own way then she employs the vice like grip to pull us into line, lol. yep, they certainly know how to let you nose who`s boss :D

I can hardly believe it has been a month! And yet it seems like he has been with you for ages. Tommy is a one of a kind, and what a wonderful kind he is. Beautiful and sweet, it doesn't get any better than that.;)

What a beautiful and sweet boy!!!!! I am so glad that you have each other! Enjoy ever moment that you have with him!

He really is lovely. I can't believe he's had 5 owners. Do you know how old he is?

As far as I know he is definitely older than a year, but could be two years old. He originally came from the shop where I get my livefood from and they have dealt with all the other owners too. There's not much choice of quality, reasonably priced livefood suppliers on the Island, so everyone pretty much goes there! Anyways, they seem to remember him being one of the clutch that their big male was part of and he is now 2. However Tommy doesn't have the fat pads on his cheeks and the sides of his casque don't bulge at all.

Back
Top Bottom