Tomato eyeballs a gal

maxttu

Here are 1.1 of my 1.2 wild caught tamatave's. This dude is ready to go! As soon as he spotted her, he was head bobbin' like there was no tomorrow! :D

Tomato before he sees a gal:
u4upy7yb.jpg

by7eva7e.jpg

Tomato after he spots the gal:
vytyperu.jpg

9y9u8a8e.jpg

This is not Tomato's gal, Tammy. This is Biffle's nosy be female.
a2y2uqe2.jpg

y9y5uga5.jpg

mamunuqu.jpg

enugytur.jpg

hebynapu.jpg

And here is one of his beautiful brides to be, Tammy! Ain't she beautiful??

jazapa5u.jpg

abutu6ud.jpg

4epe6yqy.jpg

a7a6yru9.jpg

ededu4a5.jpg

Niiiiiice Max... I didn't realize you expanded your collection so much :)

Those two females are both great looking! It looks like the Nosy be likes Tomato :cool:

I love the purple "blush" on the tamatave female.

It appears some great looking babies are in your future!

Thx, Eric! I just expanded with the 1.2 tam's. Biffle has been holding them for me. The nosy be gal is his. We just wanted to see if Tomato had it in him. Looks like he does! ;)

The purple on Tammy's cheeks are sweet!

I do! Tomato has so may different colors that it's hard to pick a favorite. Those oranges are outrageous, the blues stunning, and the white pearls just too cool.

I do! Tomato has so may different colors that it's hard to pick a favorite. Those oranges are outrageous, the blues stunning, and the white pearls just too cool.

It's funny that what you're calling blue, I see as white... :p I loved how he immediately started bobbin and was no longer scared of us once he caught a glimpse of that gal! :D

edit- you've done a great job acclimating these 3 chams! Kudos to you, Jason!

Amazing panthers Max.

One quick question, what does it mean when people use numbering like 1.1 and 1.2? sorry if I sound so stupid. :)

Amazing panthers Max.

One quick question, what does it mean when people use numbering like 1.1 and 1.2? sorry if I sound so stupid. :)

Its male.female.unknown

so 3.2.5 is three males, two females, and five unknowns, aka a lot of chams. I just recently learned this myself :)

Its male.female.unknown

so 3.2.5 is three males, two females, and five unknowns, aka a lot of chams. I just recently learned this myself :)

That's what I figured just want to be sure. Thanks a lot :) So unknows most likely babies perhaps?!
People in here are awesome, they have many panthers. I like that :D

So unknows most likely babies perhaps?!
People in here are awesome, they have many panthers. I like that :D

Typically yes, however it can also refer to Meller's chameleons as they are quite difficult to sex. With them, unless a male flashes you his man bits, or a female lays eggs, you need an X-Ray to tell what they are.

Max, Tomato is awesome, and a bit frustrated right now, that was just mean! He's fantastic looking and Tammy looks like she's going to give him a run for his money! :D

Back
Top Bottom