Tokay Geckos Plants?

NewOwner

What plants are safe from LLLReptile.com for geckos?

Are they all safe?

Should i buy locally so shipping doesnt damage them?

-Levi

What plants are safe from LLLReptile.com for geckos?

Are they all safe?

Should i buy locally so shipping doesnt damage them?

-Levi

Man I don't know what plants are safe but Tokay geckos aren't safe, those little suckers bite like crazy. I will never own another one!! Good luck.

HEHEHE:D Have fun with your tokay:D Wear Chainmail, Heavy leather, fully plate armour suit. Oh yea, it hurts when they bite. Don't let it out, you'll never get it back without damaging yourself. As for the plants...no idea. sorry.

ROFL

Wow, i did not know tokays were that bad.. :rolleyes::p

Maybe ill stick with cresteds ;)

Still need ideas on plants that are safe. :cool:

THEY ARE NOT THAT BAD
they are really very cool once they kinda know you.:D
they are just expensive to keep if you have 5+
they are some of the coolest creatures to keep they love the dark etc.

They are not bad when you're seperated by 1/4" of glass. It's when you remove that barrier for feeding, cleaning, etc... that they become nasty.

They are not bad when you're seperated by 1/4" of glass. It's when you remove that barrier for feeding, cleaning, etc... that they become nasty.

Well said.. ;)

I dont want a 'Nasty' Reptile after me, God, could you imagine it getting out?

Youd be missing a toe, or a arm.. LOL

kiddin.

-Levi

We had a Tokay Gecko once (key word being had) He escaped one night, and we didn't find him till a week later, he was alive, but more pissed off than usual (which I didn't think was possible) It took me another 20 minutes to actually catch him after finding him. After that I couldn't even walk by his tank tank without him gaping at me, or even snapping at the glass. Needless to say he was taken to the pet store to deal with. I'll just stick with Pacman frogs and Chameleons :cool:

I have bred tokays back in the 90's they adhere their eggs to glass or cage furnishings wich makes incubation difficult . Just wanted to say they can deliver a painful bite right out of the egg and their personality never improves but they are one of the most beautiful creatures i have ever kept ! Also they can grow very large i had a few males that were almost 12 inches and they are beefy eating machines . ENJOY:D

Back
Top Bottom