To pot or not to pot that is the question

My panther doesn’t like the dripper. He stares at it and gets confused and worried. I got him at a year and a half old and the store he came from did hand misting 3X a day

I was planning on sitting a dripper on the top mesh, I personally wouldn’t use a syringe anyway as my hands shake like a shitting dog, wouldn’t be a drink would be a shower! 🫣😆
I've had good luck with a regular mist cycle and a dripper system to drop onto my highest plants.

I keep two hoya as well as a nepenthes in the top area they all have nice broad leaves and the dripper on the nepenthes is idea as they love damp soil.
It's helpful to place the dripper in a spot where the run off will not be an issue or can work as a adhoc watering method for your plants.
In addition to the three plants listed above Ive got three large airplants as well as a croton a dracaena two pothos and some "mini monstera" or Rhaphidophora tetrasperma which grow at a rapid rate thanks to my led lights.

I think there are some good resources for plants on the forums specifically for veiled chameleons as they are known to snack on foliage more than the panther that I keep.

I believe this link with help narrow it down
https://www.chameleonforums.com/attachments/screen-shot-2022-06-27-at-11-41-38-am-png.338112/

I've had good luck with a regular mist cycle and a dripper system to drop onto my highest plants.

I keep two hoya as well as a nepenthes in the top area they all have nice broad leaves and the dripper on the nepenthes is idea as they love damp soil.
It's helpful to place the dripper in a spot where the run off will not be an issue or can work as a adhoc watering method for your plants.
In addition to the three plants listed above Ive got three large airplants as well as a croton a dracaena two pothos and some "mini monstera" or Rhaphidophora tetrasperma which grow at a rapid rate thanks to my led lights.

I think there are some good resources for plants on the forums specifically for veiled chameleons as they are known to snack on foliage more than the panther that I keep.

I believe this link with help narrow it down
https://www.chameleonforums.com/attachments/screen-shot-2022-06-27-at-11-41-38-am-png.338112/
That’s great ,,thank you, I’ll look at the link and the ones you mentioned, I currently have a few but definitely on the look out for more.

Back
Top Bottom