To all Canadians...

You didn't know...Geesh!😉

Just for fun...

https://www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/canadian-food_n_2869764

It was a good day in spite of covid still spoiling things to some extent. Lots of fire works!

Yet another example of the perils of Canada… here in the utopia of the US, Covid doesn’t exist anymore.

And sorry, we Americans have important things to do, we don’t get hung up on the holidays of 3rd world countries.

JK 😁 we love our neighbors to the north and I’m sure you all think we’re insane(that’s because we are). I’ve lived in canada for my entire past life and can honestly say I have never heard of Canada day. I’ll make sure to celebrate next year.

I certainly hope you will celebrate it next year! 😉

Some Americans sure are dreamers...ostriches with their heads stuck in the sand...saying covid doesn't exist in the States anymore!!?🤔

Third world country, EH!! Talking about that...the States is one of only 3 countries that are behind the times in measurements...they're still stuck in the past while Canada and all the rest of the world uses the metric system!
And you're right...Americans are definitely insane! And I still like most of them in spite of it! ☺️

All kidding aside though...we Canadians and Americans are all lucky to be in the countries were in. So many have so much less than we do. We need to be thankful. Maybe you'll celebrate Thanksgiving with us....or maybe not...since Canada is ahead of the States on that day too! 😄

I certainly hope you will celebrate it next year! 😉

Some Americans sure are dreamers...ostriches with their heads stuck in the sand...saying covid doesn't exist in the States anymore!!?🤔

Third world country, EH!! Talking about that...the States is one of only 3 countries that are behind the times in measurements...they're still stuck in the past while Canada and all the rest of the world uses the metric system!
And you're right...Americans are definitely insane! And I still like most of them in spite of it! ☺️

All kidding aside though...we Canadians and Americans are all lucky to be in the countries were in. So many have so much less than we do. We need to be thankful. Maybe you'll celebrate Thanksgiving with us....or maybe not...since Canada is ahead of the States on that day too! 😄
Haha to be fair, I think people believe it exists now, but we have short attention spans 🤷🏻‍♂️

Excuse you, the rest of the world is behind us, we are just intelligent enough to understand the complexity of whatever ‘system’ it is we’re using for measurement. You guys wouldn’t get it.

Ain’t that the truth! And lol what do you all do on Canadian thanksgiving? Watch hockey and eat polar bear gizzards?

You said..."Haha to be fair, I think people believe it exists now, but we have short attention spans"...it's a fact...The average attention span in 2000 was 12 seconds, and it is now 8 seconds. It's sometimes called "shiny object syndrome".

You said..."Excuse you, the rest of the world is behind us, we are just intelligent enough to understand the complexity of whatever ‘system’ it is we’re using for measurement. You guys wouldn’t get it."...not only do I work in both systems, I can convert most things from one to the other...if I have to.

You said..."Ain’t that the truth! And lol what do you all do on Canadian thanksgiving? Watch hockey and eat polar bear gizzards?" Naw...we sit in our igloos, eat blubber from the whales. Polar bears don't have gizzards...but we do stay away from polar bear liver....it will kill you.

Maybe you'll like this @jamest0o0 !

Back
Top Bottom