TJ is off for a 6 hour drive to the vet

I am so sorry Laurie, it breaks my heart to hear this, I just can't imagine how you must feel, but TJ had the best of everything and the best mom he could have.....you will be in my prayers tonight.....RIP TJ.

Oh no... Laurie I am so sorry... TJ was lucky to have you as a mommy, and now he is waiting for you over the rainbow bridge. RIP TJ :(

Aww, Laurie, I am so sorry to hear this news. I can't imagine your long, sad drive home. RIP TJ. Perhaps if there is something to be gained from this - it seems like you have a good vet as an additional resource. Again, so, sorry.

Deb

Laurie - I'm so sorry to hear this was the outcome. You are a fabulous cham mommy, and TJ was lucky to have you in his life. We are all here for you when you need it. RIP TJ.

Oh Laurie.:( You knew TJ like I know Monty - you know every scale and every single colour. You just KNOW when something isn't quite right. You did everything you could and more - not many people would drive for 6 hours to get to the vets. That shows true commitment and dedication. We all know how much you loved him. Sleep tight TJ.

So so sorry! Will you be able to find out what it was that caused it. Well I'm sure he knew how much you loved and cared for him and at least in his last moments you were holding him with heaps of love

Xxx

Laurie, so sorry to hear of this. Just about all of us know the pain of losing a pet and many of us know the pain of losing a chameleon. It hurts no matter how small. They all own a piece of our heart. RIP TJ.

Back
Top Bottom