Tired of Complaints

laurie

Retired Moderator
I have had several PMs telling me basically how awful I am for having a home with a master bath so big I could put my chameleons in it. I want to answer those people now, here today.

I do have a huge home, it is the biggest and nicest I have ever owned. But where I now live, I bought this house for a couple or reasons, first there is nothing in this town. I have to drive 115 miles each way to get to target or home depot. Because I now live in a town of less that 10,000 people, if everyone doesn't know your parents, and grandparents you are just not accepted!! I volunteer 2 days a week and other than that my home IS my life. Without my husband, home on weekends - he travels, my dogs, my lizards and my quilting, and yes, this forum, I would have no life and go nuts. I gave up a lot when I left Southern California for Montana. So before I get any more nasty Pm's about how I have it all, etc maybe you should walk in my shoes a while.

PS I have LOTS OF ROOM for company.

Thats rediculous. Your bathroom looked a little small for my tastes anyway:p;).

Honestly though, anyone who would send you a negative pm about your bathroom needs to get help.

they must be jealous and do not know how to deal with it like an adult. I think your bathroom is freaking awesome!

I thought everyone in Montana lived in a huge house:D

I second the person who said who ever says crap like that in your pms need help, or possibly a life...:rolleyes:

Why on Earth would ANYONE have the stones to actually complain to someone in a PM, ON a forum, about the size of their house?

Lord, what fools these mortals be.

In my mind this is ridiculous. No one should be ridiculed for their own personal lives and achievements. We all have the same love for chams and we strive to have the best husbandry possible. Just because people have different personal lives doesn't mean you have the right to distinguish those differences and make some one feel bad for how well off they are or vice versa. This a chameleon forums and no one should be put down for how they run their own lives. People should stay focused on the actual safety of the chameleons, and if I remember correctly you moved them in there because you were painting the chameleon room or something or other. I commend you for taking the time to move them out of the room entirely so that they wouldn't be affected by the fumes.

are there pics of your bathroom online :confused:

Sorry it sounds weird but yes there are, They were in a thread I did showing how stacked up my chams were staying in my bathroom for a few days while we put in wood floors. I think the name of the thread is chams in the bathroom.

Thanks all who have said nice stuff, you aren't who this was directed at. I was just trying to take care of my chameleons and I thought it was funny.:D

Sadly there will always be people that bash on those who are more fortunate than themselves for reasons of jealousy and what not. Its a sad reality we live in :(. But look at it this way! YOUR the one with the kickass pad and the sweet chameleons...not them :p and maybe that will motivate them to get off the butts and do something!

Wow people are rediculus....WTF would they even feel driven to tell you about your bathroom......Do u think If I posted a pic of mine they would be mad that it is so small:p:p

geesh people these days amaze me!

Wow people are rediculus....WTF would they even feel driven to tell you about your bathroom......Do u think If I posted a pic of mine they would be mad that it is so small:p:p

geesh people these days amaze me!

I have a problem with you codi! the Pole wasnt greased enough! it has to be slick enough to allow him to slide up and down! :D

I can't believe people do that....
If those people would spend half their energy and focus on bettering themselves rather than bashing or complaining about others, maybe one day they too can have a large bathroom.

I find this almost laughable... why on earth would someone send you a pm like that?:rolleyes: Laurie, I know your life isn't easy street, and going from Southern California to Montana must have been culture shock for you. Try to ignore the people who tell you otherwise. Your a good person, with a big heart, I don't care what anyone says!;)

-Jay

Sorry you've been getting negative PMs. I must have had your thread in the back of my mind the other day, because I was in one of the larger bathrooms at work and all I could think was, "This room would be great for chameleons! Just replace the overhead sprinkler with a MistKing, you've already got the drainage in the floor, remove the fixtures, fill it up with plants..."

I find this almost laughable... why on earth would someone send you a pm like that?:rolleyes: Laurie, I know your life isn't easy street, and going from Southern California to Montana must have been culture shock for you. Try to ignore the people who tell you otherwise. Your a good person, with a big heart, I don't care what anyone says!;)

-Jay

Thanks Jay, they just don't know the number of years and hours I worked to pay for this place to retire. It should tell something that I just turned 60. Hey maybe some of the people talking want to take my house and age in exchange for their ages???

Really I was just blowing off steam at 3 people, I will now drop it and shut up. But I really DO have room for company - if you like the sticks.:rolleyes:

Lame

I think you should make the names of those who rag on you, public. Then we can tell them how dumb they are for caring how you use your home... it is yours after all.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom