Tired of Complaints

Why on Earth would ANYONE have the stones to actually complain to someone in a PM, ON a forum, about the size of their house?

Lord, what fools these mortals be.

You would be surprised I've received a few nasty PM's from members on here.

Hey Laurie,

You're living my dream, in the great open spaces away from the people and the noise. Revel in it Laurie, I would.

Also, can't tell you how many times I've thought about turning a bathroom into the ultimate cham room. I'd even remove the toilet and put a huge ficus tree in it's place. And with the drainage already there.... WOW!

P.S. I'd also remove all the bathroom mirrors (almost goes without saying huh).

Wow people are rediculus....WTF would they even feel driven to tell you about your bathroom......Do u think If I posted a pic of mine they would be mad that it is so small:p:p

geesh people these days amaze me!

wow agreed. kinda pitiful if all they have to do in their live is to bash on other peoples home. people amaze me sometimes.

Hey Laurie!

You're just fine. I have had to shuffle chameleon cages all over the place in order to make improvements. Who hasn't?

Let me know when you're ready for the new kid. :)

So does that meen its NOT ok to put a herp room into my next house i build that would be able to convert to a bathroom if we sell it. you know complete with floor drainage running water etc.
What blows my mind is you say there are more than one complaints wow must be a cult.

Wow....thats just sad :(

There are rules about posts and following guidelines its a pity that pm's cant be treated the same way when they are like that.

Last edited:
I'm kinda jealous. I go out of my way to be a jerk on here and I end up with way more positive PMs than negative ones! You're one of the nicer members here and people send YOU mean stuff?! I just can't win.

ugh, I hate your bathroom and I can't believe you keep your chameleons in your bathroom!!!!

jk >.< I dont understand why you would get these either. when you think about it that's the safes place for them to be if you have to do home renovations. Think about if you kept them in that room with all the fumes and what not involved. Not to mention the stress it would cause from the noise/traffic.

Also, I grew up in a town exactly like you are talking about. We had 8,000 in our town and everyone waves at everyone :). Now I am in a big town going to school and everyone mocks me because I graduated with less than 80 people, but I wouldnt trade it for anything. I'd much rather know everyone then know 1% of the town..

Sounds to me like perhaps the person is jealous? I think that is a great idea, using your bathroom. :D

I'm kinda jealous. I go out of my way to be a jerk on here and I end up with way more positive PMs than negative ones! You're one of the nicer members here and people send YOU mean stuff?! I just can't win.

If you feel lonely, I'd be happy to send you some PM's. :D

well sh** aint your chams so deprived*sarcasm* honestly if people are more concerned with your bathroom ain't they missing the point???? btw i am sooooo jelous i want that b/r:D

Give it to them Laurie and don't feel the least bit guilty for it. This is America and clearly your hard work got you the large house you wanted. Those people are only jealous of what others can achieve with a little devotion and want what you have without having to work and make sacrifices to get it.

I hate hearing of these communist bastards and everyone should be equal with their possessions. Move to China, if you don't like what others have, because they worked for it!! Or better yet wait a few more years and I'm sure the Pres. will give it to you!

Dan ...

Wonder what kind of PMs I would get if I posted scratch-n-sniff pictures of my bathroom after using it! :eek:

You would NOT only get bad PMs, but where you live you might have members drop by and deliver bad PMs -- life can be scary in sou cal.:D

Last edited:
The old Green Eyed Monster is about methinks! (jelousy) It's nobodys buisness to comment on your personal life, but why get upset by it? Think yourself fortunate
and remember to to give thanks on thanksgiving (if you do so). :)
Enjoy your home and ignore the negative messages. I havent seen your bathroom, not particularly intrested in doing so.
Very strange thing for people to be doing, I wonder if they also write to whitehouse to complain about the opulence of the oval office? LOL
:)

Back
Top Bottom