Time flies!!!

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
Yesterday was Zaphod's second H-Day :D. He wasn't in the mood for pictures, but I snuck a few.

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

(As usual, some parts of him are shedding :rolleyes:)

Good a reason as any to have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster! Happy Hatchday Zaphod!

P.S. I know where my towel is.

Happy Hatch day Zaphod you big handsome boy. It sure doesn't seem like it's been two years. Michael I hope you and Andrea gave him a nice bday treat. :)

He friggin goregous:)
Thank you for the compliment! :)

He's beautiful. I love the colors in his eyes.
Thank you so much!

Good a reason as any to have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster! Happy Hatchday Zaphod!

P.S. I know where my towel is.
Remember, only one! ;)

Happy Hatch day Zaphod you big handsome boy. It sure doesn't seem like it's been two years. Michael I hope you and Andrea gave him a nice bday treat. :)
It definitely went quickly! He is getting some nice fresh greens and carrots today. :D

Hey Micheal,,, looks like I'm ever more delinquent than you!!
Happyyyyyyyy Hatchdayyyyyyy Zaphod!!!!!!! I feel sure you had a great one!!!! What a gorgeous casque you have, it's ginormous!!!!!

He He, that's O.K., its tough to keep up with everything on the forums!!! ;)

Ahhh,, Thanks,, that's sooo true!!

Zaphod says Thanks!!! :D I'll try to get some more pics up here soon.

Yes, please do! He's gorgeous,, even with a little leftover shed hanging on.... Stanley has the same issue, must be a veiled thing!! ;-)

Holy moly look at the casque on that thing! And his friggin' pattern. He looks great, and still much more photogenic then my green (or should I say brown) grouch.

Back
Top Bottom