Tiki tiki reptile?

JDumire

Hi I'm new to the forum.. Been doing a lot of lurking :) Was wondering if anyone knew if tiki tiki reptile is still in business. I am interested in ordering a veiled from them and had a few questions and sent an email a few days ago..tried calling and nothing... Just curious if anyone knew if they are still around?

Jennifer

They definitely are still around, but I think Chad, the owner, was off all weekend at a huge reptile show vending. I'm sure he'll get around to his emails sooner rather than later :)

It's supposedly one of the biggest shows all year, I think half the forum sponsors were out there for it! So busy weekend for a lot of people.

I kinda figured but thought I'd ask I figured someone on the forum might know...I had read lots of great things about them so was hoping they were still in business.

They definitely are still around, but I think Chad, the owner, was off all weekend at a huge reptile show vending. I'm sure he'll get around to his emails sooner rather than later :)

It's supposedly one of the biggest shows all year, I think half the forum sponsors were out there for it! So busy weekend for a lot of people.

The Super Reptile Show was held in the Pomona Fairgrounds right near my house. Sadly I didn't get to go, but I visited Tiki Tiki Reptiles' website a while ago and it did say they might be going to the show.

The show was all weekend, so that is probably why you didn't hear from them

The Super Reptile Show was held in the Pomona Fairgrounds right near my house. Sadly I didn't get to go, but I visited Tiki Tiki Reptiles' website a while ago and it did say they might be going to the show.

The show was all weekend, so that is probably why you didn't hear from them

last week was SD I believe. Pomona is next month on the 10th-11th

They are certainly still in business. Its always been a chore for me to get in touch with them... BUT once you finally do get a hold of them, service is great.

Back
Top Bottom