Tiger Chameleons

Sorry, guys but Im not stuffing them down my pants:D

I had talked to Josh Mease about Berts collection. He says the drainage ditches were not good enough or had got plugged up causing mold/fungus issues which us who have kept any Bradypodion know this is a recipe for disaster:eek:

here are also some more pics of my tigris ;)

Attachments

• 1klein.jpg
    1klein.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 196
  • Tigris 2010-10-02 (7)klein.jpg
    Tigris 2010-10-02 (7)klein.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 189
  • 2klein.jpg
    2klein.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 192
Thanks for bringing this up guys! This is my dream chameleon.
I will get some if they are ever available and yes I will sell someone else's kidney to do it.

You can have one of my kidneys, but you have to come and get it -- I'm not shipping guts over the border! :)

Sorry, guys but Im not stuffing them down my pants:D

I had talked to Josh Mease about Berts collection. He says the drainage ditches were not good enough or had got plugged up causing mold/fungus issues which us who have kept any Bradypodion know this is a recipe for disaster:eek:
i won't even get into suggestions or mental pictures of requests for anything in pants... ;)

(sorry, sick twisted humor coming out after the day i've had!!!) :p

i think we might have to start an underground thread if we're gonna talk trading organs and such... ;)

W:eek:W, those are some sweet-sweet looking little ones. Do they have a wheelie on their chins? I am sure I can make some room for some of thses if they ever made it over - legally.:p

absolutely a ditto! they're so small, you wouldn't need much room anyway!!! for like 5 of them! ;)

those are some amazing chams...Chuck i'll send you one of my kidneys if you agree to sending me a CB pair to me:cool:

thats a cool cham worth giving an arm and a leg for..hahah jj...or am i?:eek:

i told the hubby that i have a new #1 on my wish list...and his first response was....can you get those legally? he seemed to think it funny when i jokingly asked him if he had room on the ship with him to bring back a new baby! ;)

Yeah this is a great species!

You can hold them in groups together.Also more males together is possible and they like it warm like Pardalis -> great species for our hobby!:D

The only problem ist that they don´t have good enough papers to ship them over to you :(

Thanks Lisa! I promise to at least take you out for dinner before the ordeal.
Packing up my cooler right now.

I'm a bit late, so I hope the offer of dinner is still open! Dinner with you is worth a kidney, a lung and a piece of liver, so maybe bring a bigger cooler ;)
I don't remember why I was saving guts for you in the first place, but I did say I would :)

Back
Top Bottom