Thx so much Smcnary and Chameleons NW

Iluvheidi

Just showing off Steves new resting colors. This guy keeps amazing me. I started reptaid at the start of this month and since then ive noticed a huge difference in his eating, activity and color. Yesterday he was greyish white with blue bars. He was 111 grams on the 3rd month and now is 149! I also started feeding my feeders smcnary's dry food and this could also be a reason for the color change and healthy activity. I would recommend both to everyone!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you give the reptaid for?

I saved Steve from a pet shop back in august or september 2013. He was very under weight for his age and ever since been struggling with him putting weight on. Also when I got him he had a case of pin worms and mouth rot. When I got Steve he was only 42 grams at about 11 months old. pale in color with red bars. He never really moved around alot until after the reptaid. He tested clean for parasites and wouldnt eat very much on the regular feedings. If you look at my album of steve you can see the first days i had him how dehydrated he was and small for his cage. now he almost but caught up to my 14 month old ambilobe who is 159 grams. same size and shape. He is now vibrant in his blue and greyish body. drinking and eating like a pig.

If you want you can take a look at the testimonials at the reptaid site. It can be used to treat more than just chams.

http://www.reptaid.com/2testimonials2.html

Back
Top Bottom