New color on bar

Steve A

Chameleon Enthusiast
From what I've read this is just a sign of relaxation. I'm curious if that's the case or what this could be. His bars are pretty much always white. This is the first I've seen this 😍 It's like a soft aqua color. Really hard to see but I couldn't get a good pic.

This is new as of today! I've also noticed he was active in his enclosure much longer today. He didn't start going to his resting spot until after 4pm! So I wonder if he's just getting comfortable with his surroundings 🙂

The part of the bar is in the middle of his body and goes towards his rear. The section of bar closer to his head is still white. It's really hard to see. Couldn't get my camera to focus on any other angles though

Attachments

• 20230829_164920.jpg
    20230829_164920.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20230829_164937.jpg
    20230829_164937.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 45
I am loving how you are so smitten with your handsome baby man cham. 🥰 It’s just a beautiful thing.
He's literally like my second son! lol My dog gets so jealous. She's super close to me and flat out jealous. But she doesn't need nearly the same type of attention (she disagrees of course...) as he does right now :ROFLMAO: I love this little guy

Back
Top Bottom