Thoughts ?

Harley510

Established Member
Since about late november ( around thanksgiving ) i’ve noticed she’s looked gravid. And since then shes gotten a little fatter visually speaking. I think i may be able to see one of her formed eggs ( picture below ) and i check her cage every day to see if she has been digging test tunnels but no tunnels just yet. She has a lay bin that it plenty big enough for her to dig multiple test tunnels. Any thoughts ?

Attachments

• 9D82D2E9-6FF2-40C1-9268-6A2DCCBE6A4B.jpeg
    9D82D2E9-6FF2-40C1-9268-6A2DCCBE6A4B.jpeg
    243.9 KB · Views: 63
The picture above was 2 hours ago on the dot. The following was about 8 days ago

Attachments

• 381BB075-00F5-4DC7-BEDC-FE0BC8485491.jpeg
    381BB075-00F5-4DC7-BEDC-FE0BC8485491.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 59
well she looks pretty chunky, try digging a test tunnel for her to show her that its okay to dig. or cover her cage and give her privacy

Any day now, wrap the bottom half of her viv with a sheet and be patient. Is she still eating normally or restless?
she’s still eating a good amount of crickets every other day. and around 6 PM i see her patiently waiting for her lights to shut off ( she sleeps in the back right corner almost every night )

well she looks pretty chunky, try digging a test tunnel for her to show her that its okay to dig. or cover her cage and give her privacy
what about food/water? i know i could give her a heavy misiting and she’ll be fine on food for a day or so. should i just cover the sides or just throw a sheet over?

Back
Top Bottom