This really grinds my gears...

Jerdog

Today in Vegas it was a nice cool 112 degrees. I live in a condo With my wife and son. About 9 pm my wife noticed our place was heating up more than usual. So I went down and checked the a/c unit, the heat exchanger wasn't working. What could it be? Well let's start with the fuse box. After opening it I noticed something that it could be.... No fuse! Someone stole my fuse for my a/c today. There unit probably blew a fuse, and instead of going to home depot and shelling out $10 they took ours. This pissed me off something fierce! I really wish I could of caught them doing this! Anyway ihad to vent.

We hit 116 here in Phoenix today, I feel your pain.

I can't imagine too many of the residents know how to replace a fuse on a A/C unit, let alone find the fuse to begin with. Does your handyman live near by? He might be the culprit.

Howdy Jeremy,

I almost blew a fuse when I read that :rolleyes:. Glad you caught it before things got seriously overheated. Sounds like time to put a lock on it :(.

i had a $2k audio system
2 12'' audibahn subs
2 1000 watt amps
$500 decko
and a large cd wallet

completely jacked out of my car, door pride and ripped open, and everything gone..
oh did i mention... it was IN MY DRIVEWAY?! and i do not live in a bad area. rather a subdivison in a county :(

eh louis.. that really grinds my gears

Wow, good thing you noticed before you started cooking! I've been pestering my landlord a lot lately because our a/c is acting up and we're at a lovely 108 degrees pretty regularly. We don't have any trees around our place and it doesn't have the greatest insulation so if the a/c went out I'd probably come home to heat stroked dogs and chams and dead pygmies. Can't WAIT for fall and cooler temps!!!

It's getting locked up asap! It could be so much worse, we just got back from vacation a few days ago. If they did it while we were gone, my sons Cham....

i had a $2k audio system
2 12'' audibahn subs
2 1000 watt amps
$500 decko
and a large cd wallet

completely jacked out of my car, door pride and ripped open, and everything gone..
oh did i mention... it was IN MY DRIVEWAY?! and i do not live in a bad area. rather a subdivison in a county :(

eh louis.. that really grinds my gears

WTF, you gunna take you car alarm manufactuer to court, for the loss? :mad:

Today in Vegas it was a nice cool 112 degrees. I live in a condo With my wife and son. About 9 pm my wife noticed our place was heating up more than usual. So I went down and checked the a/c unit, the heat exchanger wasn't working. What could it be? Well let's start with the fuse box. After opening it I noticed something that it could be.... No fuse! Someone stole my fuse for my a/c today. There unit probably blew a fuse, and instead of going to home depot and shelling out $10 they took ours. This pissed me off something fierce! I really wish I could of caught them doing this! Anyway ihad to vent.

You got a gun? :) then wait for shit cunt to come back for the A/C unit aswell! as that's prob knackered by now to!

lol! a effin fuse! i swear people never cease to amaze me. just a few days ago. someone broke into my car. left everything alone but they took one brand new rim and left the other sitting right behind it. ONE EFFIN RIM! what will they do with one rim? it didnt even have a tire on it!

lol! a effin fuse! i swear people never cease to amaze me. just a few days ago. someone broke into my car. left everything alone but they took one brand new rim and left the other sitting right behind it. ONE EFFIN RIM! what will they do with one rim? it didnt even have a tire on it!
lmao. sorry about your stolen rim. um.... *shakes head* thieves are funny sometimes.

It's funny you mention this...my friend has the same thing happen to her in TX! There is an AC fuse thief running around the country. lol

Put the lock on today! Maybe there's somekind of underground network for a/c fuses?! I start looking on eBay/craigslist maybe I can track it down!!;)

You got a gun? :) then wait for shit cunt to come back for the A/C unit aswell! as that's prob knackered by now to!

Yea that's what you do shoot someone for a fuse. :D

Having car stereo or anything is just asking for someone to rob you. I would never throw anything nice in my car unless i had a attached garage. which I do.
I used to blow out back windows with one of my fav systems JL audio 12s 1000 watt amps. Ive seen the best of cars robbed in minutes with the best alarms. IF you have what someone wants its theirs. Most people with car stuff try to show off thats where the screw up . Where I live we come out to missing catalytic converters ect. and they usually take all your rims:eek:.

Yea that's what you do shoot someone for a fuse. :D

Having car stereo or anything is just asking for someone to rob you. I would never throw anything nice in my car unless i had a attached garage. which I do.
I used to blow out back windows with one of my fav systems JL audio 12s 1000 watt amps. Ive seen the best of cars robbed in minutes with the best alarms. IF you have what someone wants its theirs. Most people with car stuff try to show off thats where the screw up . Where I live we come out to missing catalytic converters ect. and they usually take all your rims:eek:.

pretty much how it is eh. thats why all i have now is a deck with aux imput for my ipod.

THEY EVEN STOLE MY PANIC AT THE DISCO CD! WHO IN THE HELL LISTENS TO PANIC AT THE DISCO?

i guess you reap what you sew though, lol i stole it myself before going to a rave :(

time flies lol

Back
Top Bottom