This plant Cham friendly?

Reptofreak

Chameleon Enthusiast
Scored this 6ft Alli Ficus today for $24! Is this tree safe for chams? More specifically veiled Cham safe? Looking for personal experience not results from google...
thanks Bill

Attachments

• D4C9FC01-EE86-4FDC-9460-B02E23E81C53.jpeg
    D4C9FC01-EE86-4FDC-9460-B02E23E81C53.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Yes this is maybe my favorite chameleon plant/tree that there is. A little sensitive to improper water/temperature, but nothing crazy. I have three very large alii trees that are part of my cham forest.

Yes this is maybe my favorite chameleon plant/tree that there is. A little sensitive to improper water/temperature, but nothing crazy. I have three very large alii trees that are part of my cham forest.
are berries a problem? I know they have some toxicity to humans. I've used that plant as an indoor houseplant, and it hates getting over watered.

are berries a problem? I know they have some toxicity to humans. I've used that plant as an indoor houseplant, and it hates getting over watered.

I guess it depends on the berries, highly toxic types to veileds I'm sure wouldn't be great.

Yeah it's a pretty picky plant, although mine did well outside on the shady side of our house with tons of rain and humidity.

I guess it depends on the berries, highly toxic types to veileds I'm sure wouldn't be great.

Yeah it's a pretty picky plant, although mine did well outside on the shady side of our house with tons of rain and humidity.
I meant the berries that come after the flower

Back
Top Bottom