This little veiled is a poppet, I just love him.

Twitchet

Chameleon Enthusiast
Another one of my posts with no real reason or purpose just to say how much I love my little Peregrin!
I can't believe I am so lucky to have him, he is the gentlest, sweetest, calmest little man, he goes out in an outdoor run everyday, all I have to do is stand in the doorway hold my hand out and he walks over to me from 4 ft away, walks onto my hand and hitches a ride back indoors to his viv, calm as anything, he never huffs or puffs at me, I stand with him outside with him and he just sits there- checking out the chickens, as seen behind him, looking at planes or birds that fly over, not scared just looks.
I've had him since 2nd January, he's 137g now, he grew so fast- think he was about 30 grams when I got him, He was bought locally but bought from Hamm Reptile expo in Germany,
I don't know what age I might expect he might become grumpy, first sperm plug was in March so I'm guessing hormones should be about too,
have a feeling he might just carry on being a little poppet,
I am lucky with all of my chams but just feel so blessed to have him in my life :love:

Ain't he a handsome little man!
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG

Peregrin Is so handsome. I just love him. Veileds are awesome chameleons. As long as you keep interacting with him regularly.

Peregrin Is so handsome. I just love him. Veileds are awesome chameleons. As long as you keep interacting with him regularly.
Thank you Jann, yes he has a lot of handling time- very soon he will inherit the parsons house when they upgrade so handling will not be so necessary- so great for him as he gets a really big house but not so good for handling as i wont need to get him in and out from various sites every day- I'll have to make sure I have some quality time with him, keep him nice and friendly. He gets his own glass house too!:)

it made me smile when you said he walks back to you. when i take mine outside into his tree, if he could he would stay out there forever.

Back
Top Bottom