THIS is why you support small businesses!

Daesie11

Chameleon Enthusiast
Within the last week I have made purchases from 2 seperate members on these forums. I could not be happier with the results. Both the quality and quantity of the product I recieved was higher than I would have ever gotten from a larger business.

First!
I purchased a slew of different size and shapes of driftwood from @Beman which she not only foraged herself, but also sterilized, oven baked, and sun dried herself. All the pieces were ready to go in to enclosure upon arrival.
my first piece I got too excited and forgot to take a picture before putting it in Pesto's enclosure. This piece was a surprise from Becca and it fit perfectly in there. I wasnt even expecting anything for Pesto so I was VERY excited.
20190626_172216.jpg

The next piece is my favorite, it's so unique and she said she had to dig to get it! That's dedication to her customer. It is going in my snake tank (no snake yet).
20190626_173520.jpg

20190626_175505.jpg

The next is for Spaghetti my tarantula.

20190626_174117.jpg

20190626_175812.jpg

The last 2 are going to go in my 10gal beta fish tank. I need to redo it completely so I dont have pictures of it in there yet.

20190626_174133.jpg

20190626_174152.jpg

I am very satisfied and would highly recommend speaking with Becca if you are interested in anything like this. I paid, for all of these pieces, the same price as I would have at a store selling driftwood.

Second!
I purchased a variety of different roaches from @jamest0o0 who helped me decide which would be best for Pesto, and then gave me "samples" of each one to see what he would like best. A roach trail mix if you will. Not only did he hook me up with trial size samples (perfect for the cham on the go!) but he also helped me with setting up bins for each one and the info necessary for keeping each one successfully. I'm sure I annoyed him with all of my questions, but I am very grateful for all the help and advise he gave me! All of the roaches arrived alive and in great shape. All of his bugs are fed hugh quality gut load. They probably eat better than your dog (and my dogs).

I got dubia, discoid, ivory head, orange head, hisses, and green banana surinams(apparently not green, probably doesnt taste like bananas). He also hooked me up with some isopods and cleaner larvae so I could start my own isopod culture.

I hope I did the bug king proud!!

20190626_190728.jpg

Attachments

• 20190626_182007.jpg
    20190626_182007.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 48
  • 20190626_190402.jpg
    20190626_190402.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190626_182101.jpg
    20190626_182101.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 43
  • 20190626_182111.jpg
    20190626_182111.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 69
Awwww I just love how they turned out in every thing! They look so good! I am so happy you like them! It was a lot of fun finding them just for you! I just love that the one for your snake and Spaghetti fit so well! Awesome girl thank you again for supporting my driftwood hobby and giving me an excuse to go hunt special pieces!

Second!
I purchased a variety of different roaches from @jamest0o0 who helped me decide which would be best for Pesto, and then gave me "samples" of each one to see what he would like best. A roach trail mix if you will. Not only did he hook me up with trial size samples (perfect for the cham on the go!) but he also helped me with setting up bins for each one and the info necessary for keeping each one successfully. I'm sure I annoyed him with all of my questions, but I am very grateful for all the help and advise he gave me! All of the roaches arrived alive and in great shape. All of his bugs are fed hugh quality gut load. They probably eat better than your dog (and my dogs).

I got dubia, discoid, ivory head, orange head, hisses, and green banana surinams(apparently not green, probably doesnt taste like bananas). He also hooked me up with some isopods and cleaner larvae so I could start my own isopod culture.

I hope I did the bug king proud!!

View attachment 237444
Yesss you got the poop containers from him to I see lol @jamest0o0 is the bug lord and extremely helpful with bug questions. He loves being bugged :ROFLMAO:

Awwww I just love how they turned out in every thing! They look so good! I am so happy you like them! It was a lot of fun finding them just for you! I just love that the one for your snake and Spaghetti fit so well! Awesome girl thank you again for supporting my driftwood hobby and giving me an excuse to go hunt special pieces!
I love them all! They really do fit so perfectly! Even the one for Pesto that you surprised me with fit perfectly, exactly where I needed it to. When I'm ready to upgrade I'm gonna have a BIG order for you!

Back
Top Bottom