This is my baby female panther <3

PaulTB

Just a few photos of Karma.

IMG_2129.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2110-1.jpg

ty =D and if you notice the sometimes feminant typing its my gf lol XD ya its the first chameleon i got im getting another one soon i cant wait for him to get here he is gonna be sooooooo nice when he gets bigger as is she =D

She looks great. I love how her body is an even toned peach color. I agree with chameleonerd. She is quite mellow by the looks of it.

She looks great. I love how her body is an even toned peach color. I agree with chameleonerd. She is quite mellow by the looks of it.

ya she usually is very laid back shes never gotten mad at me or my gf she comes out of her cage very easily when i take her out for a little while there was only one time where she got mad and that was actually recently in the morning i never seen her get annoyed before 2 weeks ago was the first time

when her heat lamp is on she shows green and blue on her head and usually a redish/orangish/pinkish color on her side

She is really cute! I grow more and more fond of female panthers everyday...they are just so sweet! Well at least when it isn't there time of they cycle LOL.

Back
Top Bottom