This is how much my efforts are appreciated...

I can just hear those silks breathing a sigh of relief! My crew turns their noses up at them too, so I've stopped buying them.

This is definitely a topic that needs discussion. My ungrateful pair throw hornworms off of branches if they are larger than the accecptable 7/16 of an inch.

Mmmmmm cosmos...

I bet they don't taste as good as a Cosmopolitan.

Ferdinand prefers a Dry Manhattan :)

I have stopped buying them regularly. Out of 25 silkies, he might eat 2 or 3 worms and 1 or 2 moths. He won't touch hornworms, no matter the size. If they were local, I wouldn't mind spending $1 apiece, but the bulk purchase plus shipping makes it not worth it.

Snails are the favorite snack, painted ladies are always fun, BB flies are an excellent treat, but he loves nothing more than the CRUNCH of a good cricket. I've got a new batch of giant canyon isopods going. Maybe in a month or two, I'll have a new feeder for him.

That's so funny. Most of my guys would have snatched those silks right up. :)
Have you ever tried lindasgonebuggy.com? She has value packs for like $20 and they are great when you only have one or two chameleons because you get a small variety of 4 or 5 different feeders.

Have you ever tried lindasgonebuggy.com? She has value packs for like $20 and they are great when you only have one or two chameleons because you get a small variety of 4 or 5 different feeders.

Checking it out currently!

Oooh I've wanted to try silks/horns forever. I will order some hornworms from the website. Cheapest I've ever seen gosh.

Hahaha, also, that is DEFINITELY how Monty reacts to crickets now. I had one in my hand the other day and he just put his foot on it and SQUISHED IT :eek:

It's lindasgonebuggie.com

Back
Top Bottom