This eyes

grandcarrera

I wonder is it normal or not tonight when he already sleep I turn my room light on maybe i wake him up and his one eye open and another eye close is it normal ?

I put a blanket over my cage at night so if there are any lights on in the room that he will not be distracted. You obviously just woke him.

I put a blanket over my cage at night so if there are any lights on in the room that he will not be distracted. You obviously just woke him.

I would do this also if your cham/chams are in a room that has any type of lights that can peer into the enclosure. Especially if it has "action" like TV which could stress them. I didnt worry about it when I lived out in the country because they had their own room. Now I cover the windows at night because of the street lights. I just feel its more light than the moon alone would put out going into the room.

I would do this also if your cham/chams are in a room that has any type of lights that can peer into the enclosure. Especially if it has "action" like TV which could stress them. I didnt worry about it when I lived out in the country because they had their own room. Now I cover the windows at night because of the street lights. I just feel its more light than the moon alone would put out going into the room.

I already did find something to cover today and what about when I going to touch him he also close his eyes too is it normal ? thx

Back
Top Bottom