this commercial is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha!!!! Very cute!!!! Thanks for posting!!!! Chameleons are getting quite popular as "props" in commercials!!!!

All these cham commercials all the sudden. First valspar and now toyota too!

To be fair I'm actually glad I get to see panthers in commercials.

But I do not like how they portray the color changing. They don't (and can't) change colors like that.

All these cham commercials all the sudden. First valspar and now toyota too!

To be fair I'm actually glad I get to see panthers in commercials.

But I do not like how they portray the color changing. They don't (and can't) change colors like that.

Its good to see chams in a commercial but it might cuase people to buy them thinking they change colour's that fast. But it is cool to see them in commercials.

Ha!!!! Very cute!!!! Thanks for posting!!!! Chameleons are getting quite popular as "props" in commercials!!!!

No problem... it is great to see them on tv:)

I saw that on TV this morning I thought they did change colors like that :eek::eek: but then I got my own and I realized that they don't but now I am so atched to my jacksons :D:D:D and I already have got 10 babies :D:D:D but saddly 1 died :(:(:( and I was so so heart broke I cryed for almost 2 days straight and when I even think about that poor guy I cry. :(:(:(

I get asked if Cagney can change colors like they saw on TV, I always say "no & they can't talk either" lol

Back
Top Bottom