Think my Cham is constipated

ChameleonBoss

Haven't seen any stinky surprises in like two days, any suggestions for constipation? He's eating perfectly fine with crickets at the moment.

Why is it that we all obsess about the GI tracts of our little friends? A few days is OK, make sure he is hydrated, if it continues you can put a tiny drop of mineral oil or olive oil on a feeder. Outdoor sunlight also seems to get things moving... :cool:

My panther is two and a half and for the last six months he has gone once a week and he is very healthy.:)

My male panther poops once every 2 weeks. That's normal for him. The others are a little more frequent, but generally once a week or so is normal.

Thanks for all the input, I guess I'm just use to the daily surprise, plus I'm pretty new, but thankfully the bowel movements should be getting further apart from what it seems on these comments. My Cham is like 5-6 months now, just asking for precautionary reasons.

Camo is a little over 6 months. He generally poops once a day. Sometimes he skips a day, but he eats a tom.

Wow u guys just took a load off my mind my panther has going in four days I thought something was wrong but after reading this thread it put my mind at ease the last time he did have one it was huge I was surprised :eek:

Back
Top Bottom