Think i just found the perfect stand!

davisc12

Ive been researching for the last few weeks looking for the ideal stand for my enclosure. Everything i was finding was exactly 24x24 and i wanted it to be a bit oversized to collect any dripping water. I thought i was going to either make somthing out of wood and just seal the hell out of it, or my main focus was designing something using extruded aluminum stock. But i found this washing mashing stand on amazon with a built in drain pan with a hose. This may be the ticket for alot of us!.
20231103_223033.jpg

I will say the flush drain is by far the best feature. Most drain pans ive seen either drain on the side not until its half full or the drain itself is raised so there will allways be a pool until the water level is above the drain.

You may need to remove the enclosure once in a while to alcohol wipe some nasty residue on that pan but overall it’s a nice table.

Really wish that drain hole was in the middle to avoid dwell time and travel for drainage toward the drain hole, which will create gross deposits across the pan.

If you need to pitch the pan toward that hole, some shims on 3 of those legs should do the trick. Good find and thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
You may need to remove the enclosure once in a while to alcohol wipe some nasty residue on that pan but overall it’s a nice table.

Really wish that drain hole was in the middle to avoid dwell time and travel for drainage toward the drain hole, which will create gross deposits across the pan.

If you need to pitch the pan toward that hole, some shims on 3 of those legs should do the trick. Good find and thanks for sharing!
The legs do have adjustable feet so you can level it. luckily my apt isn't very level though. so all the water will collect in the corner with the drain. But yes cleanun under ismy only concern and why i originally wanted to fabricate a stand where the tank would be suspended above the eaily removed pan but this was much easier. This way ill just have the gf wipe under it occasionally while i hold the tank up.

Back
Top Bottom