Thg sim egg trays?

Drakes24

Hey guys I had a question for whoever is using these thg Sim egg tray for incubating. I wanted to know if you guys put vermiculite in the bottom or if you guys are using water crystals? I wanna know which is the best method or I wanna know what you guys are using? I'm gonna start using these tray and I really need help on how to set them up and they will be used on Panther chameleon eggs. Thank you!!

Hey guys I had a question for whoever is using these thg Sim egg tray for incubating. I wanted to know if you guys put vermiculite in the bottom or if you guys are using water crystals? I wanna know which is the best method or I wanna know what you guys are using? I'm gonna start using these tray and I really need help on how to set them up and they will be used on Panther chameleon eggs. Thank you!!

I'm confused, weren't you just selling your Chameleon? I've never seen the trays used for Panther Chameleons, just other reptiles. I've only ever seen Vermiculite and other similar products used.

Ooh okay thanx guys for helping me out and yea I actually sold him yesterday but I have a bunch of other males and female chameleons all are amilobe tho.

Back
Top Bottom