They're so cute when they sleep!

Omg!! I wish mine would snuggle my fingers. I'd be up all night...
I was in love with it! He was a little Jackson. Unfortunately, my brother couldn't take care of him for long. So my brother gave him to a family that won't stop talking about the little guy! I miss him! My veiled once ended up falling asleep with me and waking up in the morning with me (this was done on accident :D). He was my best friend (not litteraly :LOL:), always in a good mood and never rude. A couple months ago he began to hate me. I can't go near the cage without a hiss or a lunge. I think inside he still loves me <3

I was in love with it! He was a little Jackson. Unfortunately my brother couldn't take care of him for long. So my brother gave him to a family that won't stop talking about the little guy! I miss him! My veiled once ended up falling asleep with me and waking up in the morning with me (this was done on accident lol). He was my best friend, always in a good mood and never rude. A couple months ago he began to hate me. I can't go near the cage without a hiss or a lunge. I think inside he still loves me <3
My girl only hates me while she's in her cage, my headboard is her favorite spot for hanging out, though. I hate to admit I've let her sleep up there before.
20160916_180610.jpg

A

Awe so cute! Mine never likes to come out. Haven't taken him out in 2 months... to be honest i only care that he has a happy and healthy life and if that means me out of the picture ill still do it :D
Awwwwww, that's amazing! I wish all owners felt that way! So many chams get abandoned because they don't want to play. They aren't puppies.

This is such a sweet thread- i love sleeping pictures- there are so wonderful pictures here- I've never seen a panther with such white pyjamas!
This is Crinkles my xanth when he was about 3 months old- I just love the beauty of his cute little body curled up so neatly - but baby photos? cuteness overload anyway :)
I love all the white! He has a lot still when he's awake too.

Such a cutie Crinkles is!!

Your baby's position is not nearly as precarious as others I've seen ... should be fine.

From a caging standpoint, I would recommend some changes:
1. move the light outside and over the top screen to prevent potential burn issues
2. add more cover (live plants, if possible) and sticks/vines at various levels for thermo-regulating
3. remove the bark on the ground level to prevent ingestion

Your baby's position is not nearly as precarious as others I've seen ... should be fine.

From a caging standpoint, I would recommend some changes:
1. move the light outside and over the top screen to prevent potential burn issues
2. add more cover (live plants, if possible) and sticks/vines at various levels for thermo-regulating
3. remove the bark on the ground level to prevent ingestion
Thanks for the advice! We will move her soon in her new terarium, it's biger ,just need to finish decorating it

Back
Top Bottom