They grow up so fast!

Stanly

Some sleeping pic's 1st is max 2 days after I got him, 2nd one I just took (sorta work him up with the light). it's been just shy of two months since i've had him and really shocking the changes in color and size.

2010-12-07 00.48.13

color is a bit washed out due to the light.( he was asleep, sorry max couldn't resist)

Max sleeping 1/28/11

He is gorgeous and only going to get better....you are going to have fun watching him develop out his colours!

Remember to take lots of photos as they do grow up so fast :)

thanks, about 2/3 of the pic's on my phone are of him (even have one set as my wallpapper).

yeah I can't wait to see what colors he will show next

All I can say is, "WOW!!" He is very impressively colored for his age. I am impressed. Thanks for sharing.
You have every right to be proud of your boy!!

All I can say is, "WOW!!" He is very impressively colored for his age. I am impressed. Thanks for sharing.
You have every right to be proud of your boy!!

thanks, I can't really take credit (good genes, and a good breeder !) But good to know he's on track and looking healthy.

thanks, I can't really take credit (good genes, and a good breeder !) But good to know he's on track and looking healthy.

I think we have brothers our guys have the same mom, mine is still a baby, im pretty sure he was an amaze jr. jr.

Wowww, impressive! He's awesome :D Who's his daddy, sorry... sire ;)? Breeder?
The breeder was none other than our own Lancecham ^^
The sire (daddy) is amaze jr jr and the mothers sire (grand daddy) is yellow wolf (sire of chameleonsnorthwest I believe)

I think we have brothers our guys have the same mom, mine is still a baby, im pretty sure he was an amaze jr. jr.
very likely, at least half brothers if yours sire its amaze jr jr as well (btw the sire is the daddy). Even if not I'm sure your will turn out great. All the pics I've seen of any of lance's guys look great (take a look at "lucifer", sun of the morning indeed) so no matter which you have he's sure to be stunning! Tho if they are brothers it will be interesting to see what differences and similarities they have.

I do have to say I seen some exquisite chams and cham babies from lancecham ;):cool::D Your guys is for sure one of them! :D

He is growing up fast. it is a good thing you are taking all the pictures, it is hard to remember how tiny they were a month or two ago. Stanley is on the way!!

these are alittle late (taken alittle over 2 weeks ago) but here's some pic's of max "fired up".

I guess he got a glips of himself in the mirror across the room because he started doing the headbob and got really bright with cool patterns, of course by time I got to the camera he was allready cooling down (didn't get his peek display, he was brighter...)

Fire! by Ramzee82, on Flickr

Full body by Ramzee82, on Flickr

he's about 6 months old here, I can't wait to see him display when he's full grown. odd thing is most the time he doesn't pay mirrors any mind (have shown him since and no reaction) maybe it was something eles?

Back
Top Bottom