They are hatching!

FOREVER ENDEAVOR

Just wanted to share with you guys that my ambilobe babies are finally starting to hatch! Its been an 8 month incubation period..and wow did it seem like an eternity...lol,.. the first egg started to sweat last night and today when i got home from work he was out and about!...i put him into a tub set up about an hour ago..:D he/she is active, eating, drinking (right out of the egg!) and seems to be doing well..., I will post some pics in the photo forum in a few days...thanks for reading! im so happy!!:D

Congrats! I can't wait until my Ambanjas and Nosy Bes hatch. It is killing me waiting for them

Congratulations!!!!! Babies are so cute and such a joy to have. I kept my daughter's for 2 weeks over the holidays while she went on vacation. Jann

Thats KICK :eek: Ray!!!!! Im glad to hear that:D Dont get too worried if they dont feed for a few days. All of mine started feeding on the 3rd day. I was flipping out!

Congrats!!!!

Thats KICK :eek: Ray!!!!! Im glad to hear that:D Dont get too worried if they dont feed for a few days. All of mine started feeding on the 3rd day. I was flipping out!

Congrats!!!!

Thanks Cain! yeah, im real exited about the whole thing, ive been anticipated this day for so long! The first little one was shooting his tounge,and drinking almost imediatley out of the egg( within about 8 hours of hatching) dont know if thats good or bad, but he/she seems to be thriving thus far..! Thanks for the heads up, any expert help/advice would be greatly apprieciated..

Congrats! Relax and have a cigar!

haha, Thanks Chuck! I'll do my best to chill out.. pics are up!

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom