The walking dead

KatiLemons

Established Member
Did anyone else get excited that The Walking Dead season 2 preimered tonight! I had to dvr it and its pretty good so far.... sad its such a short season (1st season- 6 episodes) Hopefully they will make more this season since it was such a hit!!

Umm if by giddy and excited you mean watched the 6 hours of "Walking Dead" Marathon leading up to the premier...then yes! I LOVE this show!:D:D

Noo I didn't know the new season came out already! Guess who's going to be watching last night's episode online somewhere... this girl.

I watched about half of it.. This show really pisses me off about how careless they are sometimes with zombie blood!

Then again, I'm hooked

I recently watched the whole series on Netflix. I do enjoy the show however a part of me things that a few of the characters are a little over the top, also the guilt of taking thinking things from dead people, the lack of preparation, driving around old cars when you could easily jump into a new and reliable ride, ECT are all a little too much… You have to make it a show and all, but some things are no brainers.

All I know is that when the zombies do come ill be ready. I will live.

All I know is that when the zombies do come ill be ready. I will live.

Lmao! I swear that every single man I know has a zombie survival plan. Every single one. I can just imagine you all lying there in bed at night, staring at the ceiling and thinking "zombies. Hmm, I guess I should figure out how to survive."

LOL… Luckily my plan is all inclusive! Any sort of disaster my family knows what to do. Zombies, natural disaster, WMD, ECT…we just get out of dodge and will be armed up enough to keep trouble at bay.

I watched about half of it.. This show really pisses me off about how careless they are sometimes with zombie blood!

Then again, I'm hooked

You men kill me!! lmao My BF said the same freakin thing when we were watching it!! I agree with Olimpia, you all must lie in bed at night thinking of this stuff!! :D

You men kill me!! lmao My BF said the same freakin thing when we were watching it!! I agree with Olimpia, you all must lie in bed at night thinking of this stuff!! :D

Seriously! they get it all over themselves sometimes! They also swing with a knife or machete while screaming (mouth open.. Hello!!) and you know that blood spats in their mouth! I can't stand it.. they should all be infected already! Good thing this isn't 28 days later!

Back
Top Bottom