The ultimate free range w/ vid.

sdheli420

Avid Member
So i am almost done with perfecting the free range, and just couldnt wait to show you guy's (the only people in the world that care about the same stuff i do!! lol) so , what is going to be added will be:

1. drainagle table the whole thing sits ontop of with low profile tupperware underneath that will slide out..

2. clear flexible plastic around the base of the pot of the tree (shaped like a dog collar, like the kind they get from the vet "cone-head" lol) well that will be the no explore barrier..

3. a vine going down to the digging bucket with the same "no-explore barrier" on the bucket.

here is the video! http://www.youtube.com/user/jordanlease1?feature=mhee

:D :D :D

Attachments

• CIMG10000.jpg
    CIMG10000.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 372
  • CIMG0002.jpg
    CIMG0002.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 315
  • CIMG0003.jpg
    CIMG0003.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 338
  • CIMG0004.jpg
    CIMG0004.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 335
great set up man!
you got me all creative and thinking of setting up something like this :D
ps. your female was winner i loved how she wanted to come hangout :)

aw man i just watched that video im so envious haha ;)
happy and great looking chams you have there nice work

dude your free range is by far one of the best ive seen im so jealous lol, i love the ceiling to its so cool and i like how you have the crickets and mistking all in one neat space.

I definitely am going to need to get a tree that big for when my cham gets older and i make a new fr in my sunroom once winter is over. Keep up the good work cant wait to see when the drainage platform gets set up

:D Hell yeah!! thanks everyone!! (still not as awesome as yours jann!!) i will post as soon as i get the drainage going..

also!!!

feamale just laid 47 eggs and i think just maybe they maybe ferties!! they are extreamly white compared to all her "blanks"..so wish me luck!!:D

I agree with everyone else, great job!. The video of the female walking out onto your have made me smile. They are lucky to have you taking care of them and they know it:)

Very nice, I've seen it developing over time and its definitely improving everytime

excellent for beginners too as you have taken into consideration a lot of little subtle things (like how to control their access to the window and taping down the cords so they dont climb directly onto the heat domes)

Love the free range but I gotta say I've lurked your vids just to check that male panth out now with that many eggs I'm in line for a cheap female right lol!

Back
Top Bottom