Free range with view of female in digging bucket

Awesome man, not only the fact that your male and female get along but adding a second female and so far so good...even sweeter! Love the vid and that is clever with the little peek hole in the bucket.

very nice, thats pretty cool that she gets along with the other two chams

yeah its actually caught by suprize how well they get along\tolerate eachother (or in this case just ignore eachother..) i have not once seen my male or other female do anything aggressive (very very odd, you'ed think that even just the first meeting they would puff up, but no)..i am very happy with her..she just hates me, i forgot what it was like to have an agressive cham that wants to keel you :D

shes giving me the stink eye from acrossed the room like "when the hell are you gunna close a cage door so i feel safer"...shes just gunna have to deal with no cage..

ohh and saw her eat, well she paused as soon as i turned around when i heard a crunch..she had a cricket in her mouth..and she drank from the mist king yay..just need this girl to lay eggo's now..vet soon if shes stubborn..

How'd she do on her digging, Jordan? Hopefully all is well and problem free!

she has dug a few times, then re burired the hole (my other female does this a few times too) so if i dont get eggos by the end of today or tomarrow, shes goin into see dr. jenkins for some oxytocin....i am praying i get eggs..

also i may try some time lapse with my ps3 cam "eye create" has a setting for it..might be kinda cool..:D

Back
Top Bottom