DIY free range fogger

sdheli420

Avid Member
So its been awhile since my last vids (ive been busy flying aircraft demos at shows around the US) and i finally had some time to do a lil project on a fogger system that works for free ranges (since i only free range 24\7) well this was what i came up with on the first try (this is what we call a "prototype" in the line of work i do) and it works pretty damn well, ofcourse there will be changes later on but heres what it came out as.

item needed:

dryer ducting (or any suitible tubing to carry the fog where you want it)

wall hooks, or strong velcro

large air tight tupperware container

cheap fogging system ( here is one random one from ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-12-LED-...r-/221042160146?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true )

duct tape

small computer fan with 12volt adapter from radio shack (or ebay i spent 8 dollars on it)

here is my video of it in action, and some pics..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPAJyQNDS4&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• CIMG0477.jpg
    CIMG0477.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 315
  • CIMG0478.jpg
    CIMG0478.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 294
  • CIMG0479.jpg
    CIMG0479.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 349
  • CIMG0480.jpg
    CIMG0480.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 298
As always, another cool idea and video from you. I like it a lot. I noticed your FR looks a lot different. Did you get rid of your large ficus?

As always, another cool idea and video from you. I like it a lot. I noticed your FR looks a lot different. Did you get rid of your large ficus?

ended up putting it in the back yard, it got waaay to huge and i didnt want to "trim" it to fit, so i bought two different smaller plants (paradise palm, and another ficus benjamina)

new chameleon

I have a new veiled chameleon he is about 4-5 months old. I just got him today, about how many crickets should I feed him a day? I also bought him some flukers calcium with d3 and flukers reptile vitamins, how often do I use these supplements?

That is pretty awesome! With one of that scale, Are you worried about mildew at all in the house or does it dissipate pretty quickly under the lights.

The mistings are pretty quick, not enough to cause standing water, and dry out just fine, but i do want to make a drainage system so i can give them "showers"..

as for feeding, every 2 days i fill thier cups with dusted crickets and hand feed them a hornworm everyday. they seem to have settled into that feeding schedule just fine..(they are adults, when they were young i just fed them what they could eat)

Back
Top Bottom