the sex

mamaof4

I really cant tell the sex of both my veiled chameleon. They told me one was a male and the other is a female but i cant tell the difference between them. i bought them like 2 months ago. one is really cool and comes right to u and the other is kind of mean . please help im gonna try to post picture of them both:)

look at the back feet of both of them, the male will have little spurs on the bk of his feet in the middle..

Maybe these will help, if not-just look under their skirt- That's what I always do. Works every time.
Male
IMG_3084-1.jpg

Female
IMG_3086.jpg

no if you look at the first pic hes got the spur un the botton bk middle of his foot the one marked female doesnt have it..if you notice the spur is on the bottom of the foot stickin out.

no if you look at the first pic hes got the spur un the botton bk middle of his foot the one marked female doesnt have it..if you notice the spur is on the bottom of the foot stickin out.

rob what I think he means, is he checked both of his, they have spurs, and they are both males. I don't think he is saying both the pics are males!;)

Cam i email some one a pic. There both the same age one is bigger then the other. i can see its a male but the other im really not sure

rob what I think he means, is he checked both of his, they have spurs, and they are both males. I don't think he is saying both the pics are males!;)

i know its not even same person that posted the pics. however the pics show the diff is they look at theres sense op didnt post pics it gives em something to comare it too

Back
Top Bottom