The Rescued Tokay

This guy was brought to me after being rescued at the Tuscon Reptile show (Thanks Syn :rolleyes: ), and he was in terrible shape. He was super skinny, dehydrated and covered in bite wounds. Well I am amazed the gecko lived past the 1st week and now it is time to show him off.

Leos11052010preshowandtokay001.jpg

Leos11052010preshowandtokay005_resize.jpg

Leos11052010preshowandtokay008_resize.jpg

Leos11052010preshowandtokay006_resize.jpg

If you look close you can see some scars here and there. He is actually cool with being handled for some reason, this guy doesn't even gape. I am happy to see him so well recovered :)

You have a great camera it captures his beauty well. Its also nice that we still have some kind hearts out there :)

~Jr

this guy was the last tokay at a Table, he was sold for $3.00 bucks to Syn. with chaotics skill this guy is looking terrific, i remember seeing him at the table along with 3 others *who happened to be color morphs* but the guy imported em WC... SOO they sold fast!..literally in 10 mins that i walked away from the table.. he was the only guy left.

he really is looking terrific.. i am shocked really , the day after the show Syn had tried taking him out of his container and i think he gave her a nip.

Oh my gosh, poor little dude. I'm glad he was rescued and is now in good hands... I took in a couple of Tokays who were VERY thin and not in the best enclosure. I re-homed one because they didn't like eachother much but I found my little girl a friend and they get along great. Cute little guy and make sure you feed him lots of PINKIES, :D. Well not too many.

Here is a before and after of my little girl.

Tokays004-1.jpg

GoldenGecko021.jpg

Back
Top Bottom