The Pygs new Home

Now i dont really no what kind of plants that pygmys like but i think it looks really nice with the plants you have in there. It seems like you put a lot of thought into it and really planned out where your going to put them and i think it looks really nice.

Now i dont really no what kind of plants that pygmys like but i think it looks really nice with the plants you have in there. It seems like you put a lot of thought into it and really planned out where your going to put them and i think it looks really nice.

Thanks for the kind words. We are really enjoying it in the living room.

Just wondering, their is a plant right near the top, like, a silky dark green one, it is I think the highest plant in the top left part, I have two of them, and was about to throw them out, but, I might keep them now. They are not toxic?

First of all i just wanna say WOW! :eek: Its looks great. but what kind of foam are you using for this? I have been looking to make something similar.

Wow! That is amazing! I read your article on Furcifer Pardalis and it was great. After reading it a little wile ago, I'm thinking about getting a panther chameleon now.

Wow! That is amazing! I read your article on Furcifer Pardalis and it was great. After reading it a little wile ago, I'm thinking about getting a panther chameleon now.

Thats Chad that wrote the article.. but thanks! I have some of my panthers pictured in the mag along with the article.

Wow your vivarium looks amazing!!!!!! Now I want pygs so I can do a set up like this. One question how to you prevent mold and bacteria? For my tarantulas with planted vivs and substrate I have to use Isopods because they eat fungus, mites, you name it. This is such a good thread I think I found another addiction to start!

Back
Top Bottom