The only good petco in existance

Record for what??
I haven't step into the petco for almost 4years,and im not planning to go for another 10years,unless they change their way to put those chameleons in the proper cage and feeding them in the correct way....
Im not their Judge and I wont even be interesting to see what they have in their store so dont waste my time n urs,and I do know where u coming from,if that makes u feel better.
Thank you, and a see why you don't want to go into a petco again. I have to because its the only place I can get stuff besides online which I can't do

Why cant u go online???are u older enough to use a plastic and what are u buying in the petco store if u dont mind I ask??
Like I say before,I wont go to the petco and watch those helpless chameleons in those glass tank without the proper care ,and Im a chameleon lover n breeder, I got all my beautiful chamies here enough to entertain me,i have no reason to go there and be feeling bad n walk out right away.

I look at this from a different perspective--I rescued one from their store. As the other poster stated it's not the stores per se it's the lack of educated employees (this is the same for other chain stores: Home Depot, Lowe's, etc). The buyer has to have some knowledge or seek it out as you shouldn't put all your confidence, etc into one store, employee, or hell vet for that matter (I've been burned a time or two).

And who are paying their checks?? The good hearted consumers try to save those poor condition chameleons just because the CORPORATE didnt want to change and enforce their pet chameleons policy,the deep vicious cycle goes round n round that the poor chameleons will still be the victims no matter how u look at it!!!

Corporate--management staff----hard working workers----poor chameleons----good hearted consumers and impulse buyers----in god we trust Petco dollar bill----Corporate!!!!

Back
Top Bottom