***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

My Adult Veiled Cham's cage.. 28" x 28" x 50" with a 12" deep drainage bin.
cagedone.jpg

Still not big enough!

Here is my Caesars' enclosure...although as big as it is (50"X20"X56"), he would prefer to free-range the whole office:eek:

My enclosure before Caesar arrived 6 months ago.:)
full

The enclosure today.:D
full

A view of the office.:cool:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some of my cheap, DIY designs that take care of things that you just can't do right with a square screen cage:

Egg - laying cage. Full of soil inside the bottom:
6679298629_0ed611214a_b.jpg

Horizontal tube cage:
6555508417_97e9c7369a_b.jpg

6555509889_af01d56ddd_b.jpg

Individual baby cages. Screen bottom:
6533683487_545fc10d29_b.jpg

Group baby cage with hinged top platform:
6104410798_232d33038d_b.jpg

Seeco, this is genius for outside basking cages! I was just wondering today what I will use for a basking cage this summer (I am fennin for spring)....you answered that question, but what are you using in that first pic, what kind of green wire meshing is that?

Seeco, this is genius for outside basking cages! I was just wondering today what I will use for a basking cage this summer (I am fennin for spring)....you answered that question, but what are you using in that first pic, what kind of green wire meshing is that?

Hey it is vinyl coated hardware cloth. It is to me what wood is to carpenters!

Can we get this thread stickied?

I would love to see it grow and it is a great place to send people for examples.

(If not, this is a shameless bump)

Can we get this thread stickied?

I would love to see it grow and it is a great place to send people for examples.

(If not, this is a shameless bump)

GOOD JOB! you got it stickied. and it deserved it i wouldnt have noticed it otherwise.

i wish i had pics of my big 4'x4'x8' outdoor cham cage.

actually i may have pics of my 4'x4'x8' savannah monitor cage. ill have to hunt those down.

he had a sandbox for digging in one corner lined with boulders.

a big ol' swimming pool in the other (lemme tell ya how difficult it was to change his water)

the rest was heavily planted with a huge cave system i made out of chicken wire "great stuff" and mortar mix

Back
Top Bottom