***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

10654075_711037808933973_563378572_n.jpg not finished yet.

Work in progress, for my Fem Veiled , quick question guys how do you guys get the sticks to go across and stay across inside the cage? I have a repti breeze 18x18x36 just got it today but I'm looking to put more vines or sticks so she the cling when ever she wants. Any other suggestions please I'm open for them.

She seems to like it a lot better than her old cage which was a glass enclosure with little screen.

I also bought a ficus tree today to have in the lanai where her cage is right now, she enjoyed that ficus tree for a long time just stayed there chilling

Thanks.

bc91f67e3b6451816c413b606d267976.jpg

d199571e2d66ea71d5388a41eecdca52.jpg

So we have finished the major components of our new cage. The dimensions of the whole thing are 93" x 22" x 36" but Mack will have 60" x 22" x 36" to roam! A big improvement from his old mesh repti-breeze. We still have to finish the drainage system, only a basin right now. And add panels on the top and bottom, plus doors to hide the lights and such up top and the drainage stuff on the bottom. This will get finished up later this week and added on.

He is about 8 months old now, so he out grew his last cage and now will have a much better cage to roam! I am probably more excited than he is.

i still have to move the other stuff from the cage he is in right now, more fake plants and flowers, vines and I have to go find a new live plant for his cage since it is so much bigger than the other one.

I was hoping to find a real vine, that would be awesome to add to the cage, but I don't know if I can find those in Canada. We will see!

2aa3b016697f1c2dd9fe3c8ddaadca75.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 251
So we have finished the major components of our new cage. The dimensions of the whole thing are 93" x 22" x 36" but Mack will have 60" x 22" x 36" to roam! A big improvement from his old mesh repti-breeze. We still have to finish the drainage system, only a basin right now. And add panels on the top and bottom, plus doors to hide the lights and such up top and the drainage stuff on the bottom. This will get finished up later this week and added on.

He is about 8 months old now, so he out grew his last cage and now will have a much better cage to roam! I am probably more excited than he is.

i still have to move the other stuff from the cage he is in right now, more fake plants and flowers, vines and I have to go find a new live plant for his cage since it is so much bigger than the other one.

I was hoping to find a real vine, that would be awesome to add to the cage, but I don't know if I can find those in Canada. We will see!

2aa3b016697f1c2dd9fe3c8ddaadca75.jpg

I would say add lots more foliage! They need more plant cover to feel secure. :)

Here are a couple pictures of my 6 month old male and female ambilobes cages. The silver one is Shiva's and the black one is Kali's. Any feedback is appreciated and any questions i'll be glad to answer. The "external components" for each are largely the same but the internal foliage, branches and what not are tailored to their personalities. Both are on 17" tables and then on 15" wire shelves to assist in drainage.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• shivascage.jpg
    shivascage.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 1,650
  • kaliscage.jpg
    kaliscage.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,631
I would say add lots more foliage! They need more plant cover to feel secure. :)

Ya, we still haven't finished the bottom for the drainage as we are waiting on a custom piece of plexi. We added a bunch more stuff but we still haven't found a large enough live plant, it I difficult where we live.

Thanks for the tip!

Here is my set up with my new Chameleon, Xerxes. I want to get a live plant, probably hibiscus.

Attachments

• xerxes1.jpg
    xerxes1.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 446
  • xerxes2.jpg
    xerxes2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 365
my new panther chameleon

Here is my set up for my chameleon
His name is Rascal he is a Riker line Ambilioble Panther Chameleon
I recently changes a few thing i have 2 heat lamps 1 75watt 1 100watt heatlamps i have a 5.0uvb light and a regular floresent for extra light it stays around 90 to 92 in basking spots and cage stays in the 90s up top and lo 70s in the middle and down below . humidity is any where between 50 to 65 and any given time and stays in the humidity at night is 50 and 72 degrees at night . i have one real plant vine at thoe bottom. Waiting for it to grow but i have aome more ideas now that i have seen all these!!!

Attachments

• 20141009_113249.jpg
    20141009_113249.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 387
  • 20141009_113312.jpg
    20141009_113312.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 20141014_175224.jpg
    20141014_175224.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 365
Here is my set up for my chameleon
His name is Rascal he is a Riker line Ambilioble Panther Chameleon
I recently changes a few thing i have 2 heat lamps 1 75watt 1 100watt heatlamps i have a 5.0uvb light and a regular floresent for extra light it stays around 90 to 92 in basking spots and cage stays in the 90s up top and lo 70s in the middle and down below . humidity is any where between 50 to 65 and any given time and stays in the humidity at night is 50 and 72 degrees at night . i have one real plant vine at thoe bottom. Waiting for it to grow but i have aome more ideas now that i have seen all these!!!

id switch to 50 watt heat lights and add some more sticks goint side to side other thn that looks very nice i like the red plants

My setup
Lllreptile 2x2x4 cage
Light your reptiles quad w/ Arcadia 6%
75w heat lamp
Aqua zap raindome
Cane plant w/ air plants on the bamboo background
3 temp gauges from Amazon
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest Enclosure pic ...

Let me know what you think, I may have too much "Greenery". The enclosure is divided into two halves .. one side for Samson and the other for Delilah. I'll probably never be able to find them now.:p

Attachments

• Pen11_1_14.jpg
    Pen11_1_14.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 309
Photo with front open

Hopefully a little clearer. It's difficult to get a good shot with the window behind, even with the blinds closed.

Attachments

• Enclosure11_02_14.jpg
    Enclosure11_02_14.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 276
Back
Top Bottom